BridgePhase is hiring an AWS Infrastructure Engineer to join our dynamic team. The purpose of this role is to provide cloud infrastructure engineering and AWS expertise to help manage and support a mission critical software landscape in C2S. In this role, you will join a team supporting a multitude of applications and databases running the AWS environment. This is a newly awarded, multi-year contract supporting an intelligence community client. All work is required to be done onsite, and a Top Secret / SCI security clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Five plus years’ experience with AWS cloud services.
- Proven experience finding and fixing critical, customer facing production issues.
- Demonstrated understanding of networking and core Internet protocols
- Proven track record performing application administration of COTS systems, to include application servers and databases.
- Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance
- US Citizenship is required due to client requirements
- AWS Certifications
- CompTIA Security Plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Excellent health care package
- Training opportunities
- Exciting work on a meaningful, long term project
No third party recruiters
BridgePhase is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Vets