BridgePhase is a small business that specializes in designing, building, and integrating secure software applications that help organizations advance their mission. We are experts in performing software development using an Agile delivery methodology, which begins with a user centered design approach that focuses on maximizing user value by understanding and empathizing with user needs. Our team iteratively builds and delivers software using a proven DevSecOps approach that consists of both technical and interpersonal processes which enable organizations to leverage automation, collaboration, and data to deliver business value faster and more securely. We also provide full life cycle implementation support for large scale commercial IT modernization efforts, and regularly help our clients implement powerful reporting and analytics capabilities to strengthen their greater competitive edge.
We are hiring a Senior Platform Services Engineer with deep Kubernetes experience. In this position, you will support a broad range of activities as we help our customers advance their mission through the implementation of Kubernetes based platform solutions across the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing containerized services deployed in production on orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience building developer platform services and APIs that scale in production.
- Minimum 3 years of experience building production services using Cloud Infrastructure Providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Minimum 3 years of experience securing applications via CI/CD pipelines leveraging static code analysis, unit and integration testing, dependency analysis, etc.
- Experience developing production software leveraging modern languages (including: Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, etc.)
- Experience with agile and lean software development practices.
- Experience working with relational and/or non-relational databases e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch etc.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills are also needed for this role.
- Prior experience supporting the Department of Defense a major plus.
- US Citizenship is required due to client’s requirements.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Flexible Paid Time Off (Flex PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages
- Training Budget
- Community Service Allowance
Visit us on the web: http://www.bridgephase.com/
BridgePhase is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Vets