BridgePhase is a technology consulting firm that specializes in helping organizations enhance the capabilities of their business systems and prepare for new challenges ahead. Our team is relentlessly focused on providing exceptional service to our clients in areas such as Software Engineering, DevSecOps, Business Systems Modernization, and Cloud Migrations. We are currently for several open positions supporting our new Prime contract with the U.S. Army.
Description of Role:
Lead the rollout of the data governance and data management activities utilizing the Collibra suite of products. Oversee the configuration, integration and sustainment of the Collibra suite of products. Provide input to all enhancements and project activities, ensuring that system components are properly integrated and all necessary architecture and design considerations for each change or enhancement are properly socialized with all stakeholders involved, and changes to the system are implemented as per Army Data Strategy and the guidelines set forth by the HQDA Office of Business Transformation and the HQDA Chief Information Officer (CIO) G-6. Provide configuration and troubleshooting support to Level II and III help desk issues, support testing and SDLC documentation, and participate in requirements and design workshops. This is a remote role.
- Minimum of 6-years of professional experience
- Proven experience importing and building data metamodels inside the Collibra Data Governance Center including assets, relationships, domains and communities.
- Experience supporting the development of workflow routing, API generation, Groovy scripting, and other functional configuration within the Collabra suite.
- Must have a minimum of 3 full life implementations working with Collibra
- Prior DoD experience a major plus
- Bachelor's Degree is required related to Business, Information Technology, or Engineering
- US Citizenship required to due to client requirements
- Active secret clearance a major plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Excellent health care package
- Training opportunities
- Exciting work on a meaningful, long term project
You can also submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
BridgePhase is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Vets
No third party recruiters